Thursday 9 February 2012

7 days left.....

Which is plenty of time for you to join in our 
challenges
once you have played with our sketch
(you can see the gorgeous interpretations of the Once Upon A..Sketch design team here)
you can head on over to the Once UponA...Sketch  blog 
and see what the Get Creative team created
if I have confused you
read everything 

So go ahead and try this beautiful sketch by

                     and you could win this prize



from our sponsors this month


     

upload your entries by midnight  February 14th (GMT + 2:00)
 to the side bar by following the inlinkz button 
 because 
we have another challenge for you on the 15th of February
with another fabulous prize from our sponsors this month


Get Creative and have fun.............         

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to find your blog. My family is Greek,and living in Canada. I'm thrilled to be able to play along and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the site in my reader, but finally it's better to follow it. It's the same for me but it's one more follower for you !!! I off to check memory trends !

    ReplyDelete