Thursday 1 October 2009

Crafty croppersgr first crop......

let's hope there will be more!!

Ok girls I think it's time for a crop!
What's a crop?
It is the gathering of scrapbookers in a relaxed environment where they come to create, learn,chat, meet new and old friends.

So keep the date 28th of November 2009

I was thinking Christmas is around the corner how about we get together and create beautiful paper creations for the festive season.

We will make cards, a mini album or maybe two and a layout, we will have coffee/refreshments, lunch and meet all our on line scrapbooking friends from around Greece. There will also be prizes from our sponsors.....

So you have plenty of time to organize a baby sitter or request the day off from work!!

If you are interested book your seat at the table here by leaving a comment here by the 12th of October (so I can get the supplies we need)

The venue BIZART 70 Kifisias Avenue Marousi has been booked for Saturday the 28th of November from 1030am till 7pm refreshments and lunch are included.

I will be back soon with details of the program, who will be holding classes, our sponsors and of course the price.................don't worry you will not need to rob a bank!

Hope to see you all there................

Irini


Κορίτσια, νομίζω ότι είναι καιρός για ένα μεγάλο crop!

Τι είναι ακριβώς αυτό;
Crop είναι όταν scrapbookers μαζεύονται σε ένα χώρο για να δημιουργήσουν, να μάθουν, να περάσουν καλά γνωρίζοντας καινούργιες και παλιές φίλες, που έχουν το ίδιο πάθος για το αγαπημένο τους χόμπυ.

Έτσι στις 28 Νοεμβρίου 2009 θα μαζευτούμε για ένα crop.
Σκεφτόμουν ότι τα Χριστούγεννα δεν είναι μακριά και έτσι είναι ευκαιρία να δημιουργήσουμε Χριστουγεννιάτικα καλούδια.

Θα φτιάξουμε ευχετήριες κάρτες, ένα μίνι άλμπουμ και ένα layout. Θα φάμε, θα πιούμε, θα γνωρίσουμε φίλες με τις οποίες μέχρι τώρα επικοινωνούμε μέσω διαδικτύου! Επίσης θα υπάρχουν δώρα από χορηγούς!

Θα μαζευτούμε στο BIZART, Λεωφ. Κηφισίας 70 στο Μαρούσι, από τις 1030 έως τις 1900... και όποιος αντέξει!
Επειδή υπάρχει αρκετός καιρός μπροστά μας ως τις 28/11, έχουμε αρκετό χρόνο να κανονίσουμε baby sitter η να ζητήσουμε άδεια!

Όσες ενδιαφέρεστε, αφηστε μου μηνημα εδω μέχρι τις 12 Οκτωβρίου.
Την άλλη εβδομάδα θα σας εχω περισσότερες λεπτομερειες για την συνάντηση μας!

Σας περιμένω...........

Irini

24 comments:

  1. sounds super!!!
    well done Irini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhhhh!! poop!!!
    didn't see the date!!!!
    I might be on my way to Australia that day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!!!! I will try to be there!
    Thanks Irini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irini you are a star!!!!!Count me in...I am sure it will be a lot of fun.If I can do anything to help give me a shout...
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Κ εγώ θα έρθω!!!! Τέλεια!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ανυπομονουσα για μια τετοια συναντηση ,εκτος απροοπτου θα ειμαι εκει!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. καλημερα και απο εμενα! το μονο που με στεναχωρει ειναι οτι ειναι πολυς ο καιρος μεχρι τοτε!!!! ΑΝΥΠΟΜΟΝΩ!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news!!! I'll be there!(hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be there too!! I look forward to meeting you there, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. εχω κλεισει ειδη τα εισητηρια!! θα ειμαι εκει μαζι με την μικρουλα μου!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. kalimera!!! k egw to idio mesa!!! anipomonw!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in!!! I'll check for tickets today! I let you know when I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds great.I'll be there.Thank you Irini.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't find my previous comment, so I'm saying once more
    I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll try to be there. Could we please have more info? (what to bring along, cost etc etc) Well done Irini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Και εγώ, και εγώ!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. can't wait to be there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Και εγω φυσικα μεσα...

    Μπραβο Ειρηνακι!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ειρήνη μπράβο σου για την ιδέα και την ολοκλήρωσή της...μακάρι να μπορουσα να ερθω...βέβαια μέχρι τελευταία στιγμη.. μπορεί και να ψήσω τον άντρα μου!!! αν όχι ...καλά να περάσετε!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ειρηνη κλεισαμε εισητηρια!Κατα 90% θα ειμαι κι εγω εκει!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ωραία ιδέα Ειρήνη και εγώ μέσα

    ReplyDelete