Sunday 3 April 2011

And the winners are......

YES I know you have been waiting
I have been cruel making you wait!!
we have
4 winners
Yes 4!!

To start.......
the winner of a place in
on line course
is

Congratulations!!
please contact Mary at
coloursandshapes313@gmail.com
for more information...

moving on to the rest of the prizes...

This month I decided that since Nadia was sponsoring 2 gifts
I suggested she at least choose her favourite creation for one prize
and the other prize would go in the random draw....
well Nadia could not choose and she decided to send another gift
so I will not keep you in suspense any more....

One prize goes to...

#31 Elina
The other to
...here is what Nadia had to say
( Vicky's layout instantly stood out to me in the gallery...The photo she has used is big and clear with the focus being on the face of the beautiful little girl. Because of this, the photo is not lost in the detailed background. I love how all the colours match and the placement of those flowers is really well done. I love the misting in the background using the doily...this grounds the whole layout without taking over. Well done Vicky...this layout is a feast for the eyes. )
and the third prize goes to

#2 Alex
Here is what Nadia had to say
(Alex's card is also another one that I was immediately drawn to.It is bright, and happy and just what a card should be! Alex, you went a long way with the limited supplies we were allowed to use in this challenge and for that I had no choice, but to reward you a small prize! Well done...)
Congratulations to the winners of Nadia prizes!!!
girls please send me your addresses so Nadia can send you you gifts
lioliairini@yahoo.co.uk


Nadia also wanted to comment on some more entries that stood out

(Melenia's layout is a standout because it is simple yet it captures the attention. Melenia is very good at creating "empty space" and this brings the focus solely on the subject. Well done!)
#15 Elina
(Elina's beautiful layout was also one that I liked. I loved the way she matted those photos and and the creative way she placed them. Good job!)
(Katerina's layout is so happy and bright and the flowers are so beautiful. Just lovely!)
(Ξενιας layout was also a stand out for me. Thos colours were just beautiful and I love the banner she created. A very beautiful layout!)


Great work ladies......
See you all back here tomorrow with
Get Creatives' first official card challenge





12 comments:

  1. Congratulatios to all the winners !! your L.O.s were all stunning! I am glad i didi not have to choose a winner,it must have been a difficult task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All layouts are gorgeous.

    Congratulations to the girls and to the layout team for being so generous giving 4 prizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girls!! All creations are beautiful and stunning. Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αν ήταν πρωταπριλια θα ελεγα ότι μου κανετε πλάκα!!!Ποτέ δεν κερδιζω σε κληρωσεις!!!! Ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ Irini!!!
    Nadia, thank you sooooo much for your nice comments and your generous prize!I am looking forward to playing with it!
    Συγχαρητήρια σε όλα τα κορίτσια που κερδισαν, οι δημιουργίες τους ήταν εξαιρετικες!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Δεν έχω τι να πω!!!!
    Με πήρε η Ελίνα και μου το είπε και δεν την πίστευα!!!Επρεπε να δω μόνη μου!Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ Νάντια!!!Τιμή μου να επιλέξεις την κάρτα μου ανάμεσα απο τόσο όμορφες δημιουργίες και μεγαλη μου χαρά να λάβω ένα δωράκι απο σένα!!!
    Συγχαρητηρια σε όλα τα κορίτσια που κερδισαν και σε όλες όσες δηλώσαν συμμετοχη!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!What a great prize to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ΓΙΟΥΠΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Έχω καταχαρεί!!!! ΤΙ ΝΑ ΠΩ??? Ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ Νάντια για τα καλά σου λόγια! Είσαι πηγή έμπνευσης για μένα οπότε η γνώμη σου μετράει εις διπλούν!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are welcome Alex and Vicky and thank you all for your kind comments! As I was saying to Irini I WISH I could reward everyone with some prize...I don't like hurting anyones feelings and I hope the rest of the girls will continue to enter these amazing challenges that Irini sets! You should all be SO proud to have this challenge blog in Greece and to have the chance to participate in it! I know that I AM definitely SOOOOO proud of all of you!Keep going...KEEP GOING!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Συγχαρητήρια κορίτσια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you all , all very much deserved have fun with your gifts.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Μπράβο κορίτσια!
    Πάντα τέτοια!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Συγχαρητήρια στα κορίτσια!!

    ReplyDelete