Sunday 1 May 2011

May 1st 2011 layout challenge!!!

(Η Ανάρτηση ακολουθεί στα Ελληνικά)

May 1st

May is a month of celebration in our family...
birthdays and saints name days...
there are 4 birthdays, C3, my mother,me and my brother
and 2 name days mine and my fathers!!
Lots of presents and cake!

So.....
your first challenge this month is to...
make a layout telling us how old you were on your last birthday!
I dare you...............
remember to upload your entry to the blog by the 30th of May
Get creative and have fun!!!!


I introduce you to our guest designer this month
I have been an admirer of Amandas work for a couple of years,
I love her eclectic style.....
and nowI am proud to be a designer for her challenge site

I’m Amanda Jones
and I’m excited to be joining you as guest designer for May!
I’ve been playing with paper and glue since I was a little girl,
and have been scrapping in the format we currently know for more years than I’d care to mention out loud ;)
I have an eclectic style, one day creating a very minimal, graphic layout and the next a textured page with layer upon layer of pretty papers and embellishments.
It all depends on my mood and the product/photos that are inspiring me at that moment.

I like to keep myself busy and surrounded by creative inspiration.
I am the proud owner of the Scrap Rat kit club

If you’d like to see more of my work
I am teaching a class this month called ‘Embellished White Space’ for
and I am honoured to design for several of my favourite scrapbooking companies,
My work has also been published in several magazines worldwide.

I'd love you to visit me at my


Amanda is sponsoring one of this months prizes
this fabulous kit from her shop
contain a unique and fresh combination of the latest products from the best manufacturers in the market. We provide first class kits at an affordable price and guarantee great value to our subscribers.
Each kit is packed full of glorious goodies.
By becoming a Scrap Rat kit subscriber you will receive each new monthly kit shipped automatically to your door.
In addition to the main kit, subscribers will receive the exclusive Scrap Rat vintage monthly extras kit and free UK postage on all Scrap Rat orders for the duration of your membership. Our monthly kits are not themed or project based, we select product to complement all of your scrapbooking needs. The contents of your kit will always be suitable to use on a variety of project themes. Our May kit has been revealed today and is available for subscription here (http://www.scraprat.co.uk/categories/Scrap-Rat-Monthly-Kits/)

If you do not have this collection in your stash already.....
I strongly urge you to buy it......
it is fabulous!!!!!

Amanda's layout for our May 1st challenge
is made using the May Scrap Rat Kit (pic above)

for more inspiration here is what the design team have created

Anastasia (digital)


Ο Μάιος
είναι μήνας εορτασμός για την οικογενεια μου ...
γενέθλια και γιορτές ...
4 γιορτάζουν τα γενεθλια τους, C3, η μητέρα μου, εγώ και ο αδελφός μου ...
και δύο γιορτές, την δική μου και του πατέρα μου!
Πολλα δώρα λοιπόν και γλυκά!!!
Έτσι ...
η πρώτη πρόκληση του μήνα είναι να ...
φτιάξετε μία σύνθεση λέγοντας πόσο χρόνων είσασταν στα τελευταία σας γενέθλια!
Τολμήστε το ... σας προκαλώ ...
δημιουργείστε και διασκεδάσετε!!!

Θα ήθελα να σας συστήσω την καλησμένη μας αυτό τον μήνα ....

Η Amanda επίσης
θα μας προσφέρει δώρο ένα κιτ
αυτό το μήνα από το κατάστημά της

μην ξεχάσετε να ανεβάσετε το έργο σας εδώ στο blog μέχρι της 30 Μαΐου


13 comments:

  1. I love this challenge
    I did one project same this
    but I'll do one new to participate
    hugs from Brazil
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this..just a gorgeus page !!!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καταπληκτική πρόκληση!!!!
    υπέροχες συνθέσεις!!!μπράβο κορίτσια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge. Hope to be able to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Amanda as guest designer this month,and thank your for the wonderful prizes you are offering hope you enjoy your stay. Fantastic layouts ladies I see you all put your ages on but then again you are all so young !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pages from the team, and thank you for the warm welcome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Απίθανες σελίδες,ενδιαφέρον θέμα!
    Καλό Μήνα!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect LOs from everybody!
    Χρόνια πολλά σε όοοοοολη την οικογένεια,Ειρήνη!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to all Irini!!! Gorgeous layouts ladies! And what a generous prize! Thank you Amanda! I just had my BDay a week ago! I am entering this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting!! I'll give a try girls!fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did mine and linked yet
    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/05/volteiiiiii.html
    xx
    Leila
    leilacassimira@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Examples and great challenge!!
    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete